School Board of Peg’s Creek primary school has established a dress code and your child must wear the school uniform every day.
Peg’s Creek Primary School’s community believes that a school uniform:
- Fosters a sense of community
- Enhances the public image of the school
- Encourages equity among students
- Ensures students are dressed safely for school activities
- Should protect the children from ultraviolet radiation.
Students are encouraged to wear the school uniform at all times.
All students need to maintain high standards of personal presentation to maintain health and safety requirements.
Children must wear clothing that is safe for relevant activities at school. This includes appropriate footwear, i.e. sports shoes or sandals secured by a strap. No thongs, scuffs or slip-on shoes should be worn.
- Hair below the collar (girls and boys) should be tied back from the face.
- Earrings if worn should be of the small stud or sleeper variety.
- It is preferred that chains and necklaces are not worn.
- Denim (shorts or jeans) is not part of our school dress code.
- Bike pants and leggings are not part of the dress code.
- Children must wear school uniform when representing the school at sporting events and on excursions.
- Enrolment at Peg’s Creek Primary School assumes acceptance of the Dress Code unless a modification of the Code is sought.
The uniform shop is located in the old canteen and open each Wednesday from 8.15am to 9am.
Download a copy of the current Uniform Price List.
To place an order you can submit an order via email. Please view the uniform price list above to assist you with the email. Once submitted you will need to pay and collect your order at the Uniform Shop.